See my crafts for sale at my Zibbet store, M Lee Crafts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Yo-yo-yo Ya-yo-yo-yo

Project: Fabric yo-yos!
What can you use these things for?  Well, LOTS!
I, personally have thus far used them on traveling wipe cases and a few other projects to add a little PIZAZ.  If you can use an embellishment, this is a great one to use that will use up all your scraps of fabric.

I DID make a few yo yos tonight and took pics along the way with the intention of making my own tutorial- BUT, let's get real!  LOL
Here is a link to a yoyo tutorial.
I needed a project that did not require me to be up in my craft attic.  Yet, I DID need to make myself feel good about finishing SOME sort of project. 
I was inspired by my friends fabric flowers...
 ... and decided to make some yoyos and make my own flower clippie (in addition you will need to line an alligator clip to make one of your own).

I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you another way to use up your fabric scraps.  I would LOVE to see YOUR ideas on how you use FABULOUS YOYOS!

I now have a store where my items can be purchased at M Lee Crafts.

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Lovin' the bling on the little one. My SIL would flip over the pink John Deere wipe case! So many great ideas, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a whole baby set out of that John Deere fabric. It seems to be really popular.
    I have been working on a JD diaper bag for about 6 months now- LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Being Green...how do you mean? I would be GLAD to make you some and ship them to you. LMK!

    ReplyDelete