See my crafts for sale at my Zibbet store, M Lee Crafts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Wipes Recipe #2

I shared my post reviewing my baby wipes recipe review on facebook.  I got this reply and will try this recipe next.
"
Here's another wipes recipe you might try:
1 Tbsp baby soap
3 Tbsp baby oil (I cut this back a little)
21/2 -3 c. warm water
Roll of paper towels cut in half length wise (Bounty choose a size!)
...
Put roll of paper towels in a plastic containter (Rubbermaid 6 cup Serve and Save works well) Mix soap, oil,water together, and pour over paper towels. Let water soak into paper towels, then pull out cardboard center.

I've used this successfully for 3 kids now. It would probably work with your blanket cloths too, if you don't want to use paper towels."

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how it turns out.. I would Love to make re-usable wipes, but, only if it is not too messy when using them.. I have receiving blankets and plenty of paper towels I could use to make them.. so very curious about this..

    ReplyDelete