See my crafts for sale at my Zibbet store, M Lee Crafts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Homemade Oven Cleaner Review...

Since DH recently fixed my oven, it was time to clean it and have new beginnings.
I researched homemade oven cleaner recipes and found ----> this one.  I wanted to use things I had around the house and go the "natural route"
FIRST of all, I wish the directions were more to the point...I had to go through and underline the directions to skip over the "conversation" part.
It was a MESS!  Not ONLY did my oven NOT get clean, but it made a HUGE mess in my kitchen.
My sgguection- BUY oven cleaner unless your oven just needs a touch up job.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honesty lol! I felt the same and went with oven cleaner medway, job done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the interesting information - there's nothing better than a clean, fresh, neatural house and one of the best ways of achieving this is through your carpets! As well as DIY solutions I also like to recommend oven cleaning birmingham professional companies to people because you can often surprise yourself at the price and how natural their cleaners are. Great post, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete