See my crafts for sale at my Zibbet store, M Lee Crafts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One of my FAVORITE Bloggers!

Mommoies Little Savers and Freebies is not only a great friend, but a great blogger!
It's geared towards moms, but is a great blog for ANYONE looking to pinch pennies here and there...
Here is a short description quoted from her blog-
"One of the best things about being a stay at home mom is the freebies I get in the mail.. Everyday is like a new surprise! I am a committed freebie hunter..I am a member to many sites so many I have had to save them to my favorites... I do surveys for $$, fill out forms for rebates, belong to a lot of mommy tradings site where we all swap stuff for points, And then there is the coupon site where everyone matches best deals with coupons or when an item has been marked down we all get the 411 on when and where. Come join me and get some freebies!!!"
CHECK HER OUT, follow her, and START SAVING TODAY!
For those of you that do not have a google account, she DOES have a Facebook Page you can "like" and get her posts through your feed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment