See my crafts for sale at my Zibbet store, M Lee Crafts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Wipes Recipe Review

So I used the wipes solution that I had made yesterday( found here).  It is SO SO SO soapy!  To the point where there are bubbles when you squeeze out the cloth AND you want to rinse your hands off of the slime.
I think this solution needs to be diluted. 
About half the solution is left in the tub and I'm going to add a cup of water and let you know how that works out.
ANOTHER issue is I had DH (hubby) change the baby's diaper last night.  We've been sunig corn starch in leiu of baby powder because I think she has a rash comming on.  Well, he didn't sqeeze out enough water and when I went to change her diaper next, there was a bunch of clumped, crusty STUCK on corn starch that I had to practically SCRUB off her bottom- NOT GOOD!
DH (hubby) was REALLY frustrated by it and went out last night and BOUGHT a tub of wipes.  So, that tells me that it was NOT to successful.
Will try deluting the solution before I totally throw this idea out and maybe try a different recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment