See my crafts for sale at my Zibbet store, M Lee Crafts

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Earn FREE stuff while searching!

As you can tell from my previous posts that I do a lot of searches on the web.
I found a GREAT search engine site that gives me points for searches as well as doing other tasks.
You can then use these points to redeem prizes.
Things I have redeemed thus far are:
-OVER $75 in Restaurant.com Gift Cards
-OVER $20 in paypal
-OVER $45 in Amazon Gift Cards
-$5 to frangrance.com
-$5 to alice.com
You CAN use your points to redeem gift cards like I have, or there are a lot of other items you can "purchase".
I downloaded their toolbar and use it for my primary search.  They use google as an engine.
ALSO when you refer people, you get a percentage of thier points in your own account!
There are SEVERAL other methods to earn points too- but doing searches in my primary method.
CHECK IT OUT, JOIN, and start earning your Swag Bucks TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment